Call for abstracts
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for posters for the in-person conference (4-6 April 2022). Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts.
Submission deadline for oral presentations:
1 December 2021 Closed
Submission deadline for poster presentations: 1 March 2022
A number of poster abstracts will be selected for brief online talks (‘speed presentations’).
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent by email to: FAF[at]bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and shall not exceed 400 words.
- Abstracts will be accepted in Microsoft Word only.
- The Advisory Board will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for a poster presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
A0 portrait (84 x 119 cm). Appropriate means of affixing the poster will be supplied on site.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.