Call for abstracts
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for ORAL presentations or for POSTERS for the 3rd international conference of the Food Allergy Forum, 27-29 September 2023. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts.
Submission deadline for oral presentations: 1 April 2023
Submission deadline for poster presentations: 1 August 2023
A few posters will be selected for short oral presentations (‘speed presentations’) in the scientific programme.
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent to: FAF[at]bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word and shall not exceed 400 words.
- The title of the abstract should clearly define the work presented.
- Don’t forget to mention the names of the authors (limited to max. 10) and their affiliation(s).
- The Advisory Board will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral presentation or a poster presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors must be registered and paid participants.
A0 portrait (84 x 119 cm). Appropriate means of affixing the poster will be supplied on site.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.